Although it’s summertime and it’s hot outside and the humidity is high, I still love to bake cookies!
There’s just something about the aroma of baked goods that brings comfort to me. And these Butter Pecan Bars are no exception!
This is an old recipe I started making way back when I was about 9 years old. These bars are so good! Rich, chewy, with a slightly crispy edge and sinfully delicious . With a cup of coffee, you can’t go wrong. I mean, even the name says a lot, Butter Pecan. Two of my favorite things!
What’s not to love??
The recipe is super easy and doesn’t take long to prepare. I have made these so many times, I could probably make them in my sleep! Give them a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Butter Pecan Bars
- 2 each eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar packed down
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup flour sifted
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 pan with Pam baking spray.
- Beat eggs for 1 minute. Add brown sugar to the eggs and mix well.
- Add granulated sugar and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes. Do not overbake!
- Cut bars while warm